Étretat- La Tour de Fréfossé

etretat-tour-frefosse

Fréfossé Tower
Built in the bay of Etretat by Aimé Ernest Dubosc owner of Château de Fréfossé in 1890/1891. It was destroyed in 1912 due to a structural fault linked to the instability of the cliff.

< Close this window >

Propose a comment or a modification

[ See old images from neighboring departments ]




Date de dernière modification de cette page 

20/12/2024 12:32